1. Day: Lurín Overnight in Lurín, guest house RaymiTours
2. Day: Chincha-Pisco-Lunahuaná drive to Chincha, where we visit the winery and pisco distillery of the Tabernero winery, including a little tasting. Then we continue on to Pisco, where only the remote Pisco valleys are made. In Cañete we turn and drive to the town of Lunahuaná (800m). There we let ourselves taste the fresh crayfish of river from the river Cañete and visit some liquor distilleries. Overnight in Ica at the pretty colonial El Carmelo hotel, whose owner Don Manuel burns one of Peru’s best Piscos.
3. Day: Vineyard Tacama We are here in the best wine and piscoarea of Peru. Here we visit the winery Tacama, which produces the best wines of Peru and also very fine pisco. On the way back we stop at some small house distilleries.
4. Day: Ocucaje set off for Ocucaje. Visit to the winery and piscobroben. With subsequent refreshment in the pool of the house. Overnight stay at winery
5. Day: Ica-Huacachina drive to Lima with a stopover in Ica, where we can visit the oasis Huacachina and try our luck at sandboarding or sandskiing on the immense sand dunes.
6. Day: Villa el Salvador-Pachacamác It is the possibility to visit the district of Villa el Salvador, or the old religious cities of Pachacamác. In the evening, the flight home begins